Painted In Wildflowers : Emmy Sanders
Oooof. Once again, Emmy Sanders shows up and reminds us all she is the best (heavy opinion, but fight me). Every time I think ✨️there is no way I can love an mc more✨️ I eat my words.
Benson, the down bad man that you are.
Painted in Wildflowers was such a soft sweet romantic love story. These two were meant for each other, and the fruits are sweet.
Remi and Benson were incredible. I loved the representation scattered throughout the entire series, and this one didn't disappoint.
Remi doesn't need anyone to be happy, but he wants someone. And he DESERVED Benson.
So much of Benson's experiences ring familiar to me, and it made their love story all the more special.
I love this series. Every brother, every partner. The town, and even the donkey. I can't recommend the Darling Brothers more, every book is a banger.
5⭐️ for Painted In Wildflowers @emmysandersmm
My queen always delievers 👑
Comments
Post a Comment