A MIDSUMMER NIGHT'S FLING was a shortie little novella that was available for the prolific works summer freebie giveaway. I scooped this one up so fast because you know Kelly Fox is an autobuy author for me. First off, the idea for this story is epic. There are two conventions in the same hotel, and they very obviously do not go together. CHEF'S KISS. We were lucky to be blessed with the gym bros and the literature nerds. All hail the impeccable jock/nerd trope. It's such a wonderful & classic choice. Always hits the spot like a diet coke on a summer day. And Kelly Fox did not miss. There was a lot of story packed into 93 pages. Gavin, our Shakespeare nerd, has an intense insta-lusty-eye contact vibe with Kai, the bulky & well-off gym bro-ey guy he ends up sharing an elevator with. And oh, their rooms are right next to each other. And oh! Let's go get tacos, and you can ride in my Maserati... sigh. It's what romance novellas are made of. So, the che...
Rowan, a rideshare-driving twink with a penchant for violence, and Charlie, a grumpy lawyer. It features first-times, primal play, kidnapping, and other crimes, and a philodendron that likes to ride in the car. HEA? Definitely. Other things... 💕Grumpy/sunshine 💜Age gap 💕Size difference 💜Rich/poor 💕Meet at knifepoint 💜Primal play ✨️💕"Daddy" (but no age play)✨️ 💜Caretaker and hurt/comfort 💕Secret billionaire 💜Murderous twink 💕Virgin hero 💜Orphan 💕Marry to get inheritance 💜Forced proximity 💕Criminal vigilante 💜Badass lesbian grandma 💕Shopping spree and makeover 💜Plant dads
I’ve been kept away from my destiny as long as I’ve been alive. The Penalty, an all-new emotional, brother’s best friend, MM hockey romance from bestselling authors Andi Jaxon and J.R. Gray is now available! I’ve been kept away from my destiny as long as I’ve been alive. I'm the bastard, banished from Manhattan, and forbidden from my dream of playing college hockey for the Gods because no one can find out about me. But now Dad's dead and guess who's in the will? So my dream of playing for the Gods can finally come true, but I have to find my place in my half brother's shadow while dealing with my rival Teddy, who's been a thorn in my side since juniors. He’s cocky, infuriating, and the biggest himbo I’ve ever met. Half the time I think he hates me. But it all comes out after a drunken night and now I can’t get him out of my head. Exile is over, and I’m here to make their lives a living hell. Start reading today! FREE in Kindle Unlimited Amazon: https://amzn.to/3Tw...
Comments
Post a Comment