Love In Tuscany: various authors

Just a Fling: Maya Jean

I would have rated this 5⭐️, but it's a novella and I would have read 300 pages of Tate & Sully. So alas, only 4.5, for teasing me with a big romantic HEA.

Ugh, I'M IN LOVE. Maya Jean's JUST A FLING was such a good little shortie novella, packed with ROMANCE.

Tate, the overworked 40 year old heart surgeon, spurned by his ex-husband. And Sully, the 30 year old defensive safety, who has been looking for a home his whole life.

*swoons*

Could what is supposed to be JUST A FLING turn into a sprawling romance? YES, BITCH. Because Maya Jean wrote it.

I loved how romantic this story was and how Sully seemed to be just what Tate needed, and Tate was everything Sully ever wanted.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Midsummer Night's Fling: Kelly Fox

Cover reveal & teaser: FEROCIOUS: Leslie McAdam

A look into THE PENALTY: Andi Jaxon & JR Gray